FIELDS OF SPECIALIZATION:
- Project/Program/Corporate Management
- System Management (System and Software Engineering, Integration, Test, RMA Analysis, and Configuration Management)
- Data Base Management and Expert Systems
- Climate Information Management Systems (Analysis/System and Application Software)
- Remote Sensing and Ground based Sensors (Analysis/ Software)
- Spacecraft Orbit and Attitude (Analysis/Software)
- Atomic/Molecular/Solid State Physics (Theoretical)
- Aviation Safety and Security
COLLEGE DATE MAJOR DEGREE
State University of New York, Albany, NY 1975 Physics Ph. D.
Utkal University, India 1964 Physics M. Sc.
Utkal University, India 1962 Physics B. Sc. (Honors)
Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC 1979 Postdoctoral Fellow.
CLEARANCE: Top Secret
SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Dr. Ray is an accomplished educator, scientist/engineer, and entrepreneur providing government and industrial sector technical/leadership support for over thirty years. His professional experience has been in the areas of Corporate/Program/Project/Technical Management of Research and Development (R&D) and Information Technology programs for Federal (NASA, NOAA, FAA, DHS, NSA, and Navy), State, local governments, and Commercial entities. His major innovations have been for NASA Total Ozone Monitoring Spectrometer (TOMS), Earth Radiation Budget, US/Russian collaborative TOMS; DHS/TSA Multi-Sensor Data Fusion for Aviation Security; and FAA Air Traffic Control systems. For some, his unique algorithms have saved millions of dollars in Life Cycle Cost of programs. His work has culminated in publishing numerous technical papers in refereed journals and presentations in professional societies and universities. For more details please Read on